<br>Constant vaginal discharge after delivery, found blood in urine, have Mirena fitted. Is the blood due to kidney stone?<br>

Hi I am 34 experiencing constant vaginal discharge since the birth of my son 20 months ago, have been on treatment for thrush several times and has not helped. Discharge is now bloody lately. Last smear was abnormal and due to be done again in 4 months time. Have had small amount of blood in urine for 8 years also, this was investigated for kidney stones and had camera in bladder 6 years ago but still there. Also have blood in my stool for around 6 months or so. Have Mirena coil fitted 9 months.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013