<br>Achilles tendonopathy, plantar faciitis, history of arthritis, swollen knee, knee joint not painful. Should I see rheumatologist ot orthopedician?

Hi. 5 years ago I was diagnosed with some form of arthritis. It started in my right big toe and then my right knee got very swollen (about 3 months after the toe issues). I eventually went on Humira which worked like a charm. I only took it 3 times though before I got pregnant and discontinued. The pregnancy made my arthritis symptoms disappear. My rheumatologist said that the extra estrogen is a natural anti-inflammatory . So now 5 years have gone by. I dont have any joints that hurt me, but I have had numerous tendon problems. I ve been dealing with achilles tendonopathy for over a year, some plantar faciitis, and more recently I had knee pain that was more like pain in my quadriceps tendon. That pain lasted 3 weeks, and my knee was not swollen. But then the pain went away and now my knee is swollen. I am not sure if this is something to go back to the rheumatologist for? Or if I should be seeing someone else, like an orthopedist first? My knee joint is not painful.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012