<br> <br>Suffering from cough, asthma. When walking, turns leg, falls down. Medicine for asthma? <br>

Hi Sir, I have to queries.. 1. My dad is suffering from cough & ashthmatic problem from long time...sometimes it goes worst. doctor says its due to allegry & one doctor has suggested deriphyllin drug & one has suggested doxyphyllin drug.. so my question is that which should we continue for treatment...also tell me the side effects of it. 2. there is a problem with his one leg..during walk whenever he tries to turn that leg stops moving suddenly & just fall happens so frequently & he gets injuries on body..brain MRI has been done..but doctor could not diagnos the cause. & his voice is also shivering .. Please suggest on this.. Thanks in advance, Krati
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012