bleeding in my teeths

i have bleeding in my teeths

Asked On : Mon, 1 Mar 2010
Dentist 's  Response
although you havent provided with much information, but still it can be due to various reasons. it can be due to pyorrhea, gingivitis or periododntitis , vitamin c deficiency , traumatic brushing method , blood disorders like thrombocytopenia or leukaemia etc. so to be sure , visit your nearby dentist for complete oral examination. in the meanwhile do warm saline rinses along with proper brushing twice a day.

wishing you speedy recovery
with regards
Dr Ankit
Dentist Dr. Gunjan Gupta's  Response
hi neha,
you did not give your dental history clearly.....
do you bleeding gums?
if yes it may be due to gingivitis,periodontiits,vitamin c deficiency,pyorrhea,tooth brush trauma, due to poor oral hygiene etc.......
for this you should go to the periodontist and go for complete oral examination.............
after this please follow all the given instructions properly................
and please maintain your oral hygiene.....
nothing to get worried
take care
Dr.Gunjan Gupta
Dentist, Implantology Dr. Manish Juneja's  Response
Bleeding in the gums can be because of local irritants like calculus/plaque accumulation or due to several systemic conditions such as scurvy. You must see the dentist to tell you exactly what the cause is.
Take Care

Dentist Dr. Varun Mishra's  Response
hello and welcome to HCM,
My friend, you have provided us with minute information. But, f the bleeding is from gums, then, it might be due to local irritants, huge plaque and calculus deposits or if the bleeding is little and occurs sometimes in mornig after brushing, then reason may be faulty brushing or gingival swelling because of vitamin C deficiency as well.
so, visit the dentist A.S.A.P.
Thank you
Dentist Dr. Latif's  Response
hi bleeding from gums can be caused by few factors, there may be calculus, stains, food depositions in gums, gingivitis, and periodontal disorders. bad oral hygiene can be a reason. for quick solution of this problem, consult a periodontist. there may be vit c deficiency. scaling plus polishing and root planning will be done for gum treatment . and you will be advised medicated tooth paste , use of mouth wash twice a day, warm saline water gargles , bed time tooth brush, and use of antibiotic and anti inflammatory drugs for 5 days . regards.
Dentist, Endodontics Dr. Manisha Rao's  Response
Hi, bleeding gums may be due to many reasons- calculus deposits, vitamin C deficiency, gum injury due to improper brushing and many others. Please consult a good dentist and go for an oral examination. The condition must be treated as soon as possible otherwise it may lead to bone loss if it is due to calculus. Take care ! Reach me on 9848813162 for help.
  Anonymous's Response

Then what are you waiting for, Get to your Dentist!

Dentist Dr. Amol Gite's  Response
too little information to answer thsi