bleeding from nose, allergic, pregnant. Does it harm baby's health?

Hi, I am 33 weeks pregnant and I was spray painting mini blinds for the nursery OUTSIDE yesterday and I even wore a painters mask so I wouldn t be AS exposed to any fumes and I came in the house to blow my nose (I have seasonal allergies sometimes which causes my nose to run) and I noticed in the tissue that there were little blood clots here an there. It wasn t like a steady nose bleed , there were just several blood spots in the tissue. I immediately stopped spray painting and had my husband take over when he got home, but now I m worried that I may have caused some damage to the babies brain development. I don t want to overreact, but I m just paranoid about EVERYTHING these days!
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013