baby throughing out milk

Hello Doctor, I have 2 months old baby by 29th of this month he will be 3 months old 5kgs of wt. He was throughing out milk while I am feeding himonly he was throuing out. Doc asked us to give Domstal 1.5ml now he has no vomiting but today he is having loose motion he has passed loose motion 5 times larger quantity now and his urine is yellowsmall quantity and slight fever what is the reason.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Mainly an infection or increased intestinal motility due to intake of Domperidone. You should not worry for now. Report back to your Pediatrician and I am sure you should get help. Also feed him well as he has been loosing lot of fluids.