avamys nasal spray foe sinus, stomach pains, proton pump inhibitors

hi there, my wife was recently prescribed avamys nasal spray for a blocked sinus/left ear problem ,she took one spray at night for ten weeks ,then she experienced severe stomach pains this was three months ago and she is on 80mgs of proton pump inhibitors a day with no relief , scope and biopsie show no pylorie and ct scan with dye shows no abnormalities, she is about 9 st in weight and has lost 2and a half stone in weight, and in constant pain,she was taken off the 80mg to see how she would be ,and the acid resumption and pain was unbelievable almost in a few hours, i myself had an ulcer for 16 years and am familiar with the pain but i have never seen such serious deterioration in someone no other med problems
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012