am i pregnant or not??

Hi i am 17 years old, it has been 35 days since the first day of my last menstral cycle. I am worried that i am pregnant so i took a home pregnancy test this morning at arround 3 am and it came up negative. Am i not pregnant or is the test wrong? why havent i started my menstral cycle again yet?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Feb 2010
you should go to your doc.and have a blood test to find out if your preg.
hi yes you can still be pregnant it mite not show up yet it depends on your hornmorns try not to worry to much . there are 3reasons why you could miss a period 1 is you worried or streesed out about somthink . 2 is you really want to be pregnant .3 you are pregant . i wish you all the best
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. If you have had unprotected intercourse then pregnancy can still be possibility.. You may have to repeat the tests or go for a higher test, which are blood test for HCG or a  vaginal ultrasound..  There are other factors which can delay the periods too and have to considered if your periods are repeatedly abnormal...