am i losing my mind

my emotions and moods have been all over the place for the past month or so. i am very stressed, can't concentrate on anythihng and have feelings of hopelessness and low self esteem. sometimes i get so upset that i want to hurt myself or others. i become very destructive, cry uncontrollably, and have a hard time getting myself to calm down. i can't seem to have a stable sleep pattern and am very irritable and edgy most of the time. this is affecting my relationships with others in a negative way. i look terrible and i feel like my moods change 100 times in a day. its exhausting. please help me
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

You need help..from family, friends and psychologists for support and counselling.. what you really need is a evaluation by a psychologist, start some medicine to control your symptoms based on teh evaluation findings, and also support both emotional and mental from family, friends and people generally around you to help you come out of all these along with the treatment and behavioral modification therapies combined with counseling not lose hope..there is a way out, there has to be a solution to every problem, otherwise it is not a problem..

my problem and ur problem was same we both lose our mind we can discussed with eachoother thats better pls mail me