am I 6 weeks pregnant or 4 ?

I conceived on December 23rd, am I 6 weeks pregnant or 4 ? I have been looking at photos of what this baby looks like at 6 weeks. And now I am confused. I understand the Last day of your period is the first day you are
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

When was your last menstrual period? From that date add 10-14 days to it, that is the approximate day when you would have now from this approximate conception date, calculate how many weeks have gone so far, you will get answer to whats the apppropriate age of the baby...Hope this answers your query..