Zits on vagina lips ? is it Normal ?

My friend dani always comes to me with sexual s and normally i know how to answer them... but then she asked me... if it was normal for her to have zits and/or zitlike bumps on her vagina lips ? I have no idea PLEASE HELP
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
it depends. if it looks justl ike a normal breakout of like one pimple. that is CLEARLY a zit. then that is okay. should take precautions against it. this means she's not being very clean down there. tell her to wash everyday and wear clean panties e veryday. however it could be an STD so she should definitely go get it checked out by a doctor if it does not go away soon