Zits on body, have facial acne, scars, skin tanned, used dermats, no use. What should I do now?

My skin has been troubling me for a year now, I suddenly started to develop zits on my body ( arm , shoulder ,back and legs) to which my dermat cited as to a problem because of waxing (alternative has not been given ) My skin lately has tanned exceedingly also I feel it must lighten up! I also have facial acne and scars and have been treating it for over a year now, The treatment still is in dormant stages I have tried various dermats and I have given up on them entirely. I have been given the same line of treatment everywhere and also I have been religiously taking/applying medicines. I am asked to use persol 2.5%, deriva ms, doxy and zevit. None have shown results. I am only 16 and this has now started too make me pull chords...My skin has gotten me depressed and dogged my self esteem down..It would be kind of you to help me through this. Also PLEASE suggest a good sunscreen and lotion that can help me restore my complexion .
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013