Zit under skin in ear that caused ear swelling after oozing, later lymph node swelling, fatigue, sore throat. Alarming sign?

In my left ear, I thought there was a zit underneath the skin causing a bump to form that was sensitive to the touch. The next day the lump started oozing and my entire ear has swollen up. Then on the third day my lymph node directly behind my left ear has swollen up and is hard and hot. I have extreme fatigue , and body aches and my throat is becoming sore, but no fever or chillls. Is this cause for alarm and to go into a Dr., or is this nothing and will go away with time.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013