Zero sperms, tubules lined only with sertoli cells, no varicose, find sperms in other parts of testicles for ICSI. Resolution?

my husband is 26 years old & had zero sperms in semen analysis but all characters of semen is normal & he has no varicose of testicles all hormones are normal except little elevation of ( lh ) hormone f sh 9.4 l h 9.8 prolactine 9.9 total testosterone 4.6 free testosterone 19 fructose 53 ( too little so there is an obstruction) he was born with undescended left testicle that was descended at 7years old although both testicles are normal in size then made one random bilateral biopsy of testicles and the result was tubules lined only with sertoli cells with no germ cell element bilateral complete germ cell aplasia with focal tubular scelerosis & moderate leiding cell hyperplasia no evidence of specific inflamation he had no diseases like high blood preasure ,diabetes, mumps or any kidney problems he has no problems with erection of penis can we find any sperms in other parts of testicles to be used in Intracytoplasmic Sperm injection ICSI or it is impossible can we make stem cells implantation for infertility in this case ( sertoli cell only syndrome ) note.i don t have any problems that prevent me to get baby ( my period is regular ) can we have a baby or it is impossible
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013