Young man having stomach pain, and no health insurance, please suggest

24 yo male, good health other then the symptoms as follows, have had the flu 3 weeks ago, however the following has been on and off for over three months and I have no health insurance. Stomach upset, diarrhea, pain that radiates from my rib cage to my chest so badly that it feels like someone is stabbing my heart. Hands get clamy and I get white as a ghost. I have anxiety attacks because I feel like I am going to have a heart attack. I tend to keep a lot of things inside and am not a complainer. I do have a lot going on in my life. Can you tell me if this is a gall bladder issue, cardio, or gastro or all of the above. I dont have money to go to my GP then three other specialist until they can figure out the issue. I do not smoke, drink maybe twice a month at most. Eat ok for 24 years old I am 6 ft 2 about 250lbs. Just started having the panic attacks which are a result from the stomach issues. Please any advise would be helpful. The pain is so bad at times I do feel like I am dieing, or would rather be dead, that's how painful the stomach and chest pain can be. Any suggestion- Sincere thanks.

Asked On : Tue, 23 Feb 2010