Young lady with stomach pain and vaginal bleeding

i am a 20 year old female receptionist who is married without children from Michigan. Well i have been feeling kinda off for about a week now. I am having weird sharp pains near my right ovarie and i am feeling nauseous. I am very dizzy and i spotted pink about a week ago. I have heartburn and am tired. my menstral cycle is not totally normal but it is about every 26 days and i am not due for it until the 14th. I dont have a fever and i want to know what it is. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jan 2010
From the history given by you, we could think of the possible symptoms of pregnancy. However, the Urine pregnancy test is important to confirm the pregnancy. The concern is with the pain and spotting you say which makes us suspect an ectopic pregnancy or an early abortion. The symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy includes cramping accompanied by pain and tenderness, usually starting on one side then spreading across the abdomen. This cramping can be caused by the fertilized egg implanted outside the uterus, either in the fallopian tubes, an ovary, abdominal cavity, or the cervix. We suggest you to consult gynecologist at the earliest as an ectopic pregnancy can be a life-threatening situation if untreated.