Yellowish-white scars on inside of cheeks. Had wisdom teeth removed. Infection?

I had my wisdom teeth removed a month ago and I though the spots healed but all of a sudden it became swollen the other day and yellow pus came out just that day and now I have weird yellow white Ish scars on both insides of my cheeks, Ive been taking some extra antibiotics I still have and washing my mouth with salt water, I can t get an appointment with someone till Thursday and I m freaking out, what is this?? An infection? Am I going to be okay? I m really worried! Will I have to have some crazy surgery done or something? If you can t tell already this has kept me bothered for the past couple nights causing me terrible stress and little to no sleep, I just wanna know If I m going to be okay and what might happen
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012