Yellowish vaginal discharge with fever, is it any infection ?

hi.....i have had a transparent yellowish discharge together with the normal clear discharge for almost all my liffe...never had a problem of vaginal burning or itchiness or smell....recently i had a bacterial infection but was treated for it..however the yellowish discharge is still happens once or twice when i go to the washroom and dosent have a smell and is clear when rubbed on toilet paper....however im using Miconazole Nitrate which was the active ingredient which my doc gave me for my previous infection and for the past few days it seem to be almost non existent!...should i be relieved? what happens if it comes back when the meds is finished? does it mean that i have an infection...please help...i also have an inside fever that keeps coming and going and sometimes vaginal heat...are these symptoms linked?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011