Yellowish pus in throat, roof of mouth after stopping antibiotics for strep throat, swelling. Advise?

I had strept throat a couple of weeks back. I took antibiotics for 10 days and have been off them for 5 days. My problem is that after I have stopped the antibiotics I am seeing yellowish puss in the back right side of my throat where my tonsil used to be ( I have no tonsils) and roof of my mouth. I can actually scrape it off with my finger and it's gross. I did not see this in my throat before while taking the antibiotics or while I had strept. It's only occurred very recently. By the way when the puss is scraped off the throat is very red and yellowish underneath with what looks like holes from which the puss could be draining from? The rest of my throat does not look swollen but does look red like spider webs.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013