Yellowish loose stools with red flakes immediately after meals with pinching pain in stomach. Should I be concerned?

The Past 2 days I have been having loose stools almost immediately after I eat, that is first accompanied by a pinching feeling in the stomach that moves down towards the intestinal area. Also, several times the stool was yellowish in color with red flakes that look to be the consistency of tomato skin . And when that happened, I couldn t think of anything red in the things I ve eaten in the past 48 hours other than ketchup. But ketchup doesn t get flaky does it? Is this to be a concern? Should I see my doctor or a specialist?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012