Yellowish green urine. Lab reports normal. Any liver or kidney infection?

Hi Doctor s, I am 33 years and suffering problem with urine last 3/4days. After each 40/50 minutes I urinate and its color is like yellowish green. I am taking Citralka, Norflaxacion 400mg and Cotrimoxazel. I tested the urine two days before and the report is Protins (06-08)/MPH, Glucose(20-25)MPH, Ketones(15-20)/MPH, Urobilinogen(seen +), S. Gravity with bactria (Seen+). Today I also tested my blood and its Lab report is normal. Can any doctor suggest me what should I do and which type of problem I am suffering and is it any serious problem like kidney/ Liver infection Md. Selim Hossain mail: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013