Yellowish, foamy diarrhea, abdominal pain, has congenital gastrocisis. Should gluten products be avoided?

My 2 1/2 yr daughter has a yellowish foamy diarrhea and is complaining of abdominal pain . She wants to lay down and rest. She just came off of amoxicillin and currently has no signs of a fever. She was born with gastrocisis and was tube feed until a year ago. Other than prescribing over the counter gas relief. Should we avoid gluten products for a while? No milk, or grains? What would be the best food to lean towards?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012