Yellowish eyes. Is anything wrong? Do I have sickle cell anemia?

hi Dr. i am twenty years old and have had yellow eyes for as long as i can remember. am worried sick because my boy friend thinks i have sickle cell and that we might have a sick baby. i was told that when i was born i had a blood transfusion and had jaundice. i am healthy but really worried about my eye colour. i went for a liver function test when my family got concerned about how worse my eyes would be when am on medication. what do you think could be wrong with me?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013