Yellowish discharge with onion smell and rashes on vagina

hi Doctor . I m 23yrs woman. my vagina has a thick yellowish dischange with something like tonsils and an onion-garlic smell. It hardly comes out because it adheres on da rush on the walls of vagina. When it does comes out my vagina gets itchy so much that when I scratch it my vaginal lips get swollen and I bleed. Its for the second time this happening to me, iy comes and goes. Again,the outside of my vagina gets itchy mostly wen wen I go on my periods and/or wen its my date since I see my periods after 3 mnths n nw its bin a year. I get this big swollen pimples which are sooo painful, my skin is wrinkly now. Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
Welcome to HCM.
You have vaginal infection which needs treatment. Kindly visit a gynecologist who will examine you and treat accordingly. Please do not delay. Meanwhile wash the area frequently and maintain hygiene.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.