Yellowish discharge, odour from vagina after having sex. Caused by IUD?

I have been having a yellowish discharge an odor coming from my vagina since I had ssex two weeks ago. I have been on the IUD and saw that many people have had this problem. I just am not sure since I have had no problems until now. It makes me nervous it could be something worse. But the way it came on was almost immediate, not a couple days or weeks. I had alot of sex that night and am wondering if maybe that could have affected it? I am going to go to the doctor this week but I can t sleep and just want to know if it could be my IUD.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer