Yellowish discharge from the penis. No pain. Had unprotected sex. STD chances?

I am 20 and sexually active, me and my girlfriend were both under the impression we were both clean before we began sleeping unprotected with each other, she has no symptoms.

Last thursday I woke up with a yellow fluid coming from the tip of my penis, every morning since then that has happened, for the majority of each day I can feel fluid leaking from my penis, clear fluid. It does not burn when I pea, nor is there any pain.

I do not know what is causing this.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013