Yellowish discharge from the breast, skin peeling. Nipple inverted. What is causing this?

Hi there for the last 10 months or so i have had changes in the breast in the nipple area it started as a yellow sticky fluid seeping from the area and sometimes clear. I have also had times where there were blood filled areas that would form on the nipple, around the areola forms a orange peel skin in the nipple as well. the last 3-4 months my nipple as now changed to inverted and never comes out unless forced it is very sore and i now choose not to ware a bra because it makes it more tender . wondering what you think of this ...thx
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013