Yellowish discharge from behind the ears after a face lift. Inflamed?

I had a mini face lift in May of 2012. Behind one of my ears there is some weeping of a yellowish fluid. The first time, I used an entire box of kleenex. This month a little came out 3-10-13 and 3-31-13. When the fluid is going to come out, it starts to hurt, and I feel as though I am starting with an ear ache. My Dr. said it is not inflamed but I am worried because the fluid comes out of this little spot. I just don t think there should be an opening almost a year after surgery. What do you think???
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013