Yellowish, creamy discharge with faint blood, cramping after few days of sex. Implantation?

So I had sex on the 20th of November. We used a condom most of the time and then near the end took it off and used the pull out method. I watched him finish outside of me. However, 5 days later while using the bathroom I have recognized yellowish-creamy colored discharge then while wiping I saw some faint blood but it went away. I should be starting my period before the 28th but I can t remember exactly when it should be. Today on day 6, I have been cramping like a period but no blood ! I m FREAKIN out. Could that faint blood and cramping mean implantation? Could I be pregnant? What does implantation bleeding look like and when do you typically get it? And if my period doesn t come is that a for sure sign of pregnancy? I need some experienced answer please!
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer