Yellowish color on white part of eyeball, liver function tests normal. Reasons ?

hi sir.......... one of driver complains of yellowish color of white part of eyeball.Its there since 2 years. He told he has taken treatment at his local place which is traditional way of treating diseases,no improvement. Then he consulted allopathy doctor,as advised by him liver function tests done ,reports within normal limits. He consulted eye specialist for the improvement............ what could be the reason for this?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012