Yellowish and white discharge with fowl smell. Why does that happen?

Sence I was young I ve been having alot of discharge and I don t know why I have when I got a check up they never told me about it. It give a strange smell,and it s yellowis sometimes white. I discharge alot not little but alot that not even a panty liner can hold it. I just wanted to know what it might be or cause.. PLEASE HELP
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012
It seems that you might be having some infection in your genital tract giving rise to foul smelling discharge.
Go for vaginal swab examination for having bacterial vaginosis.
After report go for treatment accordingly.
Keep local hygiene healthy.
Ok and take care.