Yellow watery substance dripping from nose, slight headache. Reason?

I was bending over today waxing my clients legs and next minute I felt a steady stream come from my nose. I ran for a tissue as I thought it was a nose bleed, but it was actually a watery substance, with the slightest tint of yellow. Every time I leave my head be t forward for any length of time, it drips again. It has been happening for a few hrs now. I'm not sick, I have a slight headache though.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
ENT Specialist 's  Response
The yellowish discharge as a steady stream can come from a sinus which is having some infection. You should take steam, mucolytics, nasal decongestants, and antibiotics (if fever). The other reason can be allergic rhinitis and you can take anti histaminics for that or azelastine or fluticasone nasal spray. Alternately if the discharge is watery and clear, it can be CSF leak from nose which needs to be further investigated and you need to take ENT consultation for that. Regards