Yellow tongue that hurts. Had oral sex. Is it transferred?

Hi, Me: Male 25 years old. I have a yellow tongue which hurts a little bit . The yellow parts are more like a coat, and just located on the outer parts of the tongue. I startet to feel some pain (like you burned the tongue after a hot coffee, probably about 1.5-2 weeks ago. and did not pay much attention till today when i saw the yellow parts. Then I had a closer look at the tongue, and there are little abscess like parts on the very back of the tongue. After thinking about it i got very nervous, since the only part i can relate to is a sexual relationship which a woman i don´t really know about two weeks ago. We have not had sex all the way, but strong oral sex . what could that be? Next question would be is could that be contagious. I´m just about to start a relationship with a woman (not the one from two weks ago :/ ) and we already kissed, had oral sex and regular sex... So i´m already concerned that i might have transfered whatever i have, to her... Since i started to think about it, i get more and more concerned... Hope you can help.
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012
hello good afternoon dear i think u dont have to diagnose yr self what is the disease u should consult yr physician and tell all story so he can help you and dont worry about std if she is suffered then u can get infection other wise not . i think yr yellow coated tongue is due to yr irregular bowel movement and u may suffer from indigestion, u may also suffer from constipation if yes then nothing to worry u r suffering from simple oral ulcer which is caused by yr indigestion. but to cleaar yr doubt go to the clinic