Yellow tinge, red veins in corner of eyes. Have astigmatism, wear lens. Suggestions?

I have had a very slight yellow/beige tinge in the corner of both eyes, and noticeable red veins in both corners of both eyes. I have had this for many years, but the redness has been worse lately. I do wear contact lenses at least 12 hours per day, probably more like 16 hours per day. I work in front of a laptop all day as well. Is there reason to be concerned? I have rather large eyes, astigmatism in both as well, and I find my contact lense in my left eye often feels like it would pop out on its own.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013