Yellow sticky liquid dripping from nose, dry, blocked. Heaviness, memory loss. Anything wrong?

I have a yellowish, sticky liquid dripping from my left nostril , it has now happened for the 3rd time. After this my nostril feels dry and blocked and I can t breath freely. My head also feel heavy and I noticed that I m feeling tired and my memory seems a bit weak as I start to forget easily. This morning I took my vitamin tablet and high blood pressure medication , but within a minute, I was not sure whether I had taken it. I just could not remember.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013