Yellow sticky irritating vaginal discharge and it is itching

My doctor and I are at a loss to my vaginal problems...Last month I had a lot of watery vaginal discharge . Within the next week my labia and vagina became red, itchy and I had cracks inbetween my labia. My doctor gave me medicine for yeast and bacteria even though he tested me and found none. He did testing for STDs and found none. I currently use Barrow soaks, which helps with the irritation, but I have a sticky, yellow vaginal discharge that irritates everything all over and doesn t have an odor.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011