Yellow stain on entire upper lip, up to the lower part of nose. Addict to Lortab 10, Ritalin. Reasons ?

My sis is an addict. Lortab 10 and Ritalin. She has a yellow stain from that encompasses her entire upper lip , up to the lower part of her nose, and also a bit of yellow stain below her lower lip . Any idea what this may be from? She just left for rehab , but hasn t been totally honest about everything she uses. Is it from smoking Lortab or Ritalin from a pipe?? The Lortabs were the blue ones. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012