Yellow spot under the shaft of the penis, mild pain

I have a small yellow bulge / spot under the shaft of my penis ... i have noticd it since past 2-3 days...its not yet painful....i fear it may get bigger or painful in the future....what is this?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
if it is multiple fluid filled vesicles on the shaft then it can be herpetic lesion ,to treat it you should maintain local hygiene , use herperax or cyclovir cream or Neosporin ointment 2-4 times daily , if these becomes painful the you can take some analgesic, you can also take tab acyclovir 200mg 5 times a day for 5 days.
but if your lesion is single and painless the it may something else as fungal for which you should get it examined by a dermatologist and get it managed.
thanks for consulting HCM