Yellow spot in vision floating all the time. Number of spots increasing day by day. Remedy?

I see yellow spot in my vision floating all the time,as day by day its increasing, no of spot.when i see in light it seems to be yellow with black centered and when i close my eyes it seems totally black spot.i had this problem in right eyes initially but now i had in let eyes too.while studying when these spot comes on the words i couldnt read the words.and this days i had problem in my vision too with my right eyes.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012