Yellow spot in eye, pain in abdomen and ribs. Liver and gall bladder test normal. Suggestion?

I have yellow in my eyes but it doesnt cover my whole eyeball. The yellow is only where my eye lids cover my eyes and the corners. What is it? also I have been to the doctor to get checked out because of this problem along with chest, abdomen pain and pain under the ribs. I ve also had a light colored stool (soft/ liquid) for almost a year now. The doctors did test on my liver and gall bladder and everything came out fine. I have over built stomach acid all the time and it feels like im going to vomit because its in my throat after I eat and I have an over eating problem. Please help me out im so scared im dying. thank u!!
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012