Yellow, slimy substance on penis, no pain, itching. What can this be?

Hey, this morning when i tried to use the bathroom ( stool ) only a slimy substance came out while this evening when i went to urinate i realize a slimy substance was on my penis (yellowish) i have been monitoring it since then and i keep seeing like a slimy substance at the top of my pain but a little itch at times....what can this be and should i be very concerned? I will continue to monitor it between now and tomorrow and will go to the doctor on Friday as well.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. The yellow slimy substance you are referring to could possibly semen itself. Body produces semen whenever it is sexually stimulated. Produced semen should be thrown out because it is a waste product. The most possible way is through your penis itself and that is what you have seen. Semen goes through urine and you see the last portion.

You might need counseling so as not to make this an obsession. I am happy to help you through telephone counseling. You can contact me through customer care at

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good uck.