Yellow pus, swelling behind ears. Taken Clobet-gm. No relief. Treatment?

DEAR SIR, I AM HAVING TROUBLE AS FOLLOWS., FROM LAST FEW WEEKS YELLOW PUS IS COMING OUT FROM BEHIND THE EAR,NOT FROM THE EAR. SMALL SWEELINS IS ALSO SEEN BEHIND THE EAR., CAN ANYBODY ADVISE ME THE HOME REMIDIES OR ALOPATHY REMIDIES. THX J PATEL this has started from last three weeks only. when i am applying the cream clobeet-gm which is a miconazole nitrate2 %, neomycin sulphate 0.5 %.and it stopes for few days and once again starts yellow pussing. thx j patel, i do not have money,can u reply me,as it it is a help to senior,old age person. thx j patel
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012