Yellow palate, sinusitis, ear block, chest infection, cough. What does it mean?

I have a yellow palate with spider veins. I also have sinusitis and ear block which is not going away even with antibiotics. it has been almost 7 weeks now. I first started with a chest infection 7 weeks ago and after 10 days I developed sinusitis and ear block and lots of mucus . Initially I had a hacking cough first dry and then with a lot of mucus and wheezing in my chest and asmatic signs. What could all this mean. i am desperate
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012