Yellow-orange skin after hernia surgery. Why this is happening ?

I am 6 days post-op from left inguinal hernia repair - open not laproscopic. 2 days ago I noticed a swelling and raised ridge line along my groin from hip bone all the way down through the back of my hamstring. Today I woke up and the skin along the groin/inner thigh is yellow-ish orange, as well as the skin right next to the incision in lower abdomen . Pain is mostly manageable by now and I am able to walk around, but the pain in the groin lingers, as well pain in lower back. Also left testicle is sagging a lot and is very painful. I have a follow-up in 2 days. Office is closed today and tomorrow is a holiday. Is this anything to be concerned about or go to urgent care ?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011