Yellow liquid dripping through nose on bending, had continuous headache in the past with pressure from severe sinus. Serious?

Hi I am a 24 y/o relatively healthy woman. Today I bent down and as I did this a stream of yellow liquid dripped out of my nose . I did not have a tissue I had it drip down my arm as i tried to stop the flow with my bare hand . I have not had any trauma or accidents, I have not had any colds or flu recently. I have been having headaches these past 3 or more days. Last week I had significant pressure from the bad sinuses. Other than these things I have nothing else to report. I don t know if this symptom is E.R worthy , what should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012