Yellow liquid discharge from nose on bending down, allergies to oak trees. Cause of worry?

Hello, Recently my allergies have acted up due to oak tree s in XXXX right now. Today I bent over to pick something up and bright yellow liquid poured out of my nose . There seemed to be a lot of it and it was the color of a yellow highlighter and it left a residue like that of sugar water. Do I need to be worried about this or no?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013
its an allergic reaction sequence leading to mucous formation its just physiological