Yellow liquid comes from anus, painful, turns red and hurts. Treatment?

Hey, I m 15 female, and I have a problem in my anus , there s a yellow liquid coming from my anus without control and I have to always go to the bathroom and change underwear. And sometimes there s pain in the anus area and turns red and hurts a lot. This started in march 2012 and I haven t told anyone not even my mom, I think its embarrasing. And I have never had sex. I would like you to tell me what the proplem with me. And I don t want to go to a Doctor because I m afraid .
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012
From history it seems that you might be having forming anal abscess or Fistula in ano giving rise this problem.
Go for one antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medicine course for 5 days.
If there is no improvement then you have to consult surgeon for exact diagnosis and treatment.
Ok and take care.