Yellow jelly like clumps in semen, masturbating frequently. Is this normal?

Hi, im 16 and want to stop masturbating. but at one point i gave in ( after about a month ) and found yellow jelly like clumps in my semen. I dont want to stop again because i dont know what is the cause, i still don't masturbate as much as i used to ( only because i feel like i must ) and if i do masturbate frequently the clumps disappear. I noticed on a forum that semen should be watery and clear after about 30 minutes, mine goes even more clumpy and the colour goes.

Like i said before i dont want to have to masturbate more for this problem to go away i just want to stop ( a personal choice ) and not have to worry about it ( for example in the future with a girl)

Whats your opinion?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have noticed clumps in your semen.
This is not abnormal at all it is due to thick semen getting clumped and nothing to worry about.

Semen is always watery if you masturbate frequently.
As regards masturbation, there is myth in a mind of common man that excessive masturbation is the reason of all sexual problems But I would like to state that it has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world and proved scienificaly that masturbation does not have any negative effect on any organ or system in the body.This is all due to anxiety.Please do not worry it is not going to affect your sexual potency in future.
Dr.Patil