Yellow, gray bowel movements, diarrhea, lower back pain, headaches, sinus problems. What is the problem?

During the last week I have had a couple of bowel movements that are yellow/ gray and then normal brown. I have had loght color diareahh and some lower back pain today. The second stool was half light color and half brown and better formed. I am not nauseous and appetite is ok. I had one light color stool last week.

I had chest pain last night. A little today but not so bad. Last week end I cleaned with bleach and had a horrible headache and sinus problems as well as pain in chest. I recovered after hot bath and rest.

Should I see a doctor? what could be the problem?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013