Yellow discharge with foul odor while trying to pass stools. What is this?

Hi im a female, 21 years old, i have never had anal sex and have had no health issues in the past. I havent felt stressed lately or done anything out of what i would normal do, When i went to the toilet this morning i tried to go but only a slimey, strong fishy smelling, yellowish, gooey thing came out about 4 cm in length from my anus , im really worried what this is and its cause? Should i be going to the doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
looks like a worm from you discription
dont worry take a deworming medication and hope fully it should not return
in case it does do get a stool examination done
take care